Shirene Botes, Intimacy & Embodiment Coach
My life’s work has been and continues to be a curious inquiry into the unspoken language that occurs between and within us. From this foundation, I am able to gently guide groups, individuals and couples into feeling safe, comfortable and at ease in their bodies.
Throughout my 5 years of private practice, I have witnessed that the deepest longing expressed by so many is for an intimacy which extends far beyond the confines of the bedroom. This is truly a gift worth cultivating. By expanding your awareness and ability to experience more joy, love and peace, your relationships with yourself, others and the world are naturally enhanced and transformed. Rather than reacting from old patterns of behaviour, you can start to respond with love from a place of honesty.
In private sessions, play-shops and retreats, I combine movement & meditation practices, awareness coaching & conscious touch, which is enhanced with the application of deep bodywork and focusing attention on certain pathways throughout the body. Exploration of the energetic body and relaxation of the nervous systems allows you to awaken your true and fullest potential for transforming your everyday experience in the here and now. I intuitively tailor the process to suit the needs of the individual, couple or group I am working with.
To Know Thyself ~ is the greatest gift you can ever attain.
My focus is on bringing awareness and balance to all areas that can enhance the Whole human being (body, mind, emotion, energy and identity). In private sessions, play-shops, retreats and talks, I offer insight and guidance for groups, singles and couples of any gender or orientation. I help expand your horizons into an in-depth understanding of genuine intimacy.
- As an intimacy, relationship & embodiment coach, my approach includes:
- Mind-training for balance & clarity;
- Cultivating healthy boundaries;
- Discerning constructive belief systems;
- Understanding self-sabotage & emotional stress;
- Releasing past trauma through emotional & body de-armouring;
- Feeling comfortable with giving & receiving touch;
- Being clear in knowing & asking for what you really want;
- Your ability to recognise your freedom through choice;
- Embracing your fullest potential.